Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Assignment #5 - Color Portraiture

The anti-hipster

The bald man
Having never done actual portraiture before, this assignment was very fun and not as easy as I thought it would be. First of all, models don't hold still, like inanimate objects do, and so I got a lot of blurry pictures. Second of all, it's harder to adjust the tripod so many times when you move locations, subjects, etc. I ended up not using the tripod for the outside shots because I liked the mobility of just the camera. It was fun getting to know my new subject, Corbin, and finding out what was unique about him. It was harder to show exactly what those unique and quirky things were about my subjects. I learned a lot and really can't wait for the next portraiture assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment